Indonesia- Made

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jake11

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Does anyone know what happened to Made who used to work on the AAII? Hopefully he was snapped up quickly by another company! He was amazing and I would love to know which boat or resort he is now working for !!

J11--Haven't heard anything but yeah, hard to imagine his laugh and "Let's go diving!" isn't ringing out somewhere around Indonesia. He kept telling us about a BIG Giant clam on one dive and when he found it had to mug for the camera. Kinda hope the entire crew found good boats... // ww

Made finally "clams up" !
Madeclamsup.jpg

Warmwater Wank- That is such a hilarious picture of him!!! Thanks for the laugh. He has to be the best dive guide ever! I agree, that was an amazing crew! So kind and hard working! I hope every last one of them were snapped up! I bet the attached picture will look familiar to you!! ( It was not taken by me but I am sure my friends will not mind me sharing it.) I have never attached anything so hopefully it works. I would love to go diving with him again one day! :0)

Attachments

• Made hammerhead 3260.JPG
    Made hammerhead 3260.JPG
    396.6 KB · Views: 53
Jeez, I forgot about his hat! Well, the crew was certainly known for their fashion statements! // ww

AA2fashion.jpg

You got a great hire there Mike! Yeah, that laugh--I knew Made wouldn't clam up on you...:eyebrow: // ww

Cool!! Now we will have to go on a trip on the Damai for that reason alone! He totally made our trip on the AAII. He was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! Let's go diving!!!

Back
Top Bottom