Information needed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Although the shop I dive with is on "the list", I can't say it is the best. It works great for me and it provides everything I need.
If I was going to COZ 5-6 times a year I might try other places, but for my annual trip I am quite happy with the DM's, Captains, boats, schedules, and all the employees at the shop so why change.
Same here. It's convenient to where I stay, uses small fast boats (which I prefer), goes out fairly early but not extremely so (ditto), chooses sites by a vote of those aboard (ditto), tries to keep divers with similar experience levels together (ditto), and gives me a good experience every time I go out with them. As you say, it works for me so why change?

In 2017 I went to Coz 3 times and dove with 3 different dive op's. I liked all 3. As stated above they all offered something different. I told the last op that I would be back but maybe not the next trip because I am still looking for MY perfect op. They are pretty close and I may change my mind about my needs and wants by the time I get back down there. I went by a shop that is very active on here several times the last time I was there just to check them out and they were closed every time so they are off of my list. There are at least one million factors which can sway an opinion about a dive op. Unknowingly, I found one that I didn't realize I had. :)

Cheers - M²
:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom