Inland Freediving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hey Guys
I'm currently traveling around the U.S. in my camper looking for good free dive locations.

Next up on my list are Mermet Springs, Gilboa Quarry, ad Dutch springs.
If you are near any of these places let me know. I need a good dive buddy to train with and possibly get some footage of you diving for my YouTube channel, which I just started.

Here's a video taken with my GoPro at a quarry in Tennessee. Check out my YouTube channel at
Freediving Nomad

Wow, that's awesome. What a great adventure! An RV trip around the country is on our bucket list (and for sure free diving spots along the way makes it a million times better!). What are you using to locate potential dive spots? When we travel we try to check out the waterways using either our Navionics app on our phone or the charts online for free here: Navionics Webapp
Good way to identify dive spots and get depth info etc.
How long do you plan to be on the trip? How many spots do you want to try to dive?

Bonneville Seabase in Utah definitely. Also blue lake and bear lake in Utah.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom