Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

treasurechaser

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Enjoy, I love this Quarry.

We went three times in June. Its located 20 minutes west of Kitchener. Easy to get to. Take the 401 to the Innerkip exit. Virtually zero divers whenever Im here. Maybe 1 of 10 times there will be other divers. $10 a person to get in. No dogs. Apparently they have air fills at the 'dive shop' which is never open. One time it was, the guy was friggin grumpy, sold us a map of the dive sites in the quarry which was supposed to be water proof. It was not and the ink and paper got wrecked by the water. Oh well. Lots of stuff to see here. This is maybe half of the stuff to see.

Also, I will be posting a video shortly about the Confederation shipwreck in Hamilton. We snorkeled it last weekend to see if it existed, and it does - more on that later.

Here is a map for you to print and use. I have permission from the maker to hand out.

Attachments

• trout lake map.jpg
    trout lake map.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 537
Here is a map for you to print and use. I have permission from the maker to hand out.

WOW, incredible. Thanks so much. Really appreciate it. Like I said, mine washed out the second I brought it underwater. Whats so funny I have been so many times now, probably 15 in total I have a map just like this in my head. I always forget where the bus and the car are. So cool.

Make sure to thank your friend John.

this is the very last place i would go diving in.. 30 years ago it was ok but now noooo way

i never get ear infections EVER unless i go there ... and i have been diving there since the 70s ......

i never get ear infections EVER unless i go there ... and i have been diving there since the 70s ......
Lately I have been getting ear infections at every single place I go. I may have had a slight one when I went to Innerkip so I can't say if it caused one. But now I am going to start using some ears drops after diving before an ear infection has a chance to start! These ear infections are no fun at all.

Video above is changed to new YouTube, here is the video that is missing above.

Back
Top Bottom