Inon D-2000 Type 4 Strobe & Z-Adapter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Selling a Inon D-2000 Type 4 which was compulsively bought in Aug 10 for a dive trip in Tulamben Bali. Used it on 3 dives (looks brand new and feels brand new - no scratches etc) and includes all the packaging/instructions. Looking to sell this as its a bit too large my my wife and I to travel with for our recreational diving. I had it setup with our G9 + Canon case which I am also hoping to sell.

Looking for $475 incl postage in the US/UK. I may consider shipping international but please contact me with your location and I will get you a shipping quote.

Payment by PayPal only.

Thanks for looking...msg me with any questions!

Attachments

• IMG_7748.jpg
    IMG_7748.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_7751.jpg
    IMG_7751.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_7755.jpg
    IMG_7755.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_7758.jpg
    IMG_7758.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 124
Hi Bigshow, do you still have the strobe? I'm kinda looking for one of these and this suits my brief. Im in Adelaide Australia, post code 5062, can you supply me with a price inc. freight? Thanks,
Tom

Hi Tom,

Yes the strobe is still available. I have a friend headed back to Melbourne this Easter if you can wait and I can ask them to post to you from there. Would require payment upfront to paypal though if I am going to ask them to handcarry back.

Message me if this works.

Thanks

hi bigshow, if you dont sell the strobe to tom, i'm very very interested, i'm looking for the second to complete my new rig:wink:
the price was ok and paypal too.. i'm in italy!
ok?
thanks
fabio!

Hi Mr. Big, feel free to sell to boletus, I can't do it at the moment..

Cheers

i think he have already sell to another guy!!:wink::depressed:
bye
bol

Selling a Inon D-2000 Type 4 which was compulsively bought in Aug 10 for a dive trip in Tulamben Bali. Used it on 3 dives (looks brand new and feels brand new - no scratches etc) and includes all the packaging/instructions. Looking to sell this as its a bit too large my my wife and I to travel with for our recreational diving. I had it setup with our G9 + Canon case which I am also hoping to sell.

Looking for $475 incl postage in the US/UK. I may consider shipping international but please contact me with your location and I will get you a shipping quote.

Payment by PayPal only.

Thanks for looking...msg me with any questions!

Is this strobe sold?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom