INON UFL-165 AD Fisheye Conversion Lens

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bladephotog

Contributor
Reaction score
Selling my INON UFL-165 AD Fisheye Conversion Lens as I'm moving to a DSLR. This is in good condition with a few nicks on the front element that will not affect the picture. This is a really cool wet lens that will let you shoot ultra wide with your P&S. A base mount is required for this lens.

Check the Inon website for more info. http://www.inonamerica.com/products.php?product_id=198&pagenum=2&prodcat=2&subcat=1

I also have a Canon WP-DC30 housing for an A85 with the base mount for this lens if anyone is interested.

$225 plus shipping for the lens.

$100 plus shipping for the housing and basemount.

$300 for both.

Check my gallery for images shot with this combo.

Any chance you still have your INON 165 fish eye for sale?

Selling my INON UFL-165 AD Fisheye Conversion Lens as I'm moving to a DSLR. This is in good condition with a few nicks on the front element that will not affect the picture. This is a really cool wet lens that will let you shoot ultra wide with your P&S. A base mount is required for this lens.

Check the Inon website for more info. INON America - Product Catalog

I also have a Canon WP-DC30 housing for an A85 with the base mount for this lens if anyone is interested.

$225 plus shipping for the lens.

$100 plus shipping for the housing and basemount.

$300 for both.

Check my gallery for images shot with this combo.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom