INSTA 360 One X Color Correction

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

EberWolf

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Does anyone have any experience color correcting 360 degree video and photos?

I'm able to get some great shots with the Insta 360 One X in its dive case. When I export the photos for color correction they get converted to .jpeg. What can I use to bring them back as a color corrected 360 photo?

I have a similar issue with the 360 videos. They tend to be very large (45 sec was almost 500MB) but worth it being able to capture everything around you at the same time. And I can get some decent screenshots that are flat and can be easily color corrected.

Does anyone have any experience color correcting 360 degree video and photos?

I'm able to get some great shots with the Insta 360 One X in its dive case. When I export the photos for color correction they get converted to .jpeg. What can I use to bring them back as a color corrected 360 photo?

I have a similar issue with the 360 videos. They tend to be very large (45 sec was almost 500MB) but worth it being able to capture everything around you at the same time. And I can get some decent screenshots that are flat and can be easily color corrected.
I have a similar camera, the Vuze XR, with its underwater case, and I love this kind of videos, to be watched on an Oculus Go. It gves you a sensation very close to being really underwater and watching the world through a mask...
For editing (which does not only include color correction) I use Adobe Premiere, which fully supports 360-VR videos.

Back
Top Bottom