Instruction Manual for Nikonos close-up outfit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I was wondering, maybe someone still have the instruction manual for old Nikonos close-up kit and could share it with me (pdf file, or simple pictures)? I've just bought one, I now it is pretty simple to use, but still would like to read the instructions.

I am looking forward to hearing from you!

Thanks!

Nikonos_10705_UW_Close_up_Outfit_37291.jpg

Do you still need this? If so, I have one and will scan it and send you a PDF copy.

It would be great if you could upload a PDF here so that anyone can get it. I have a copy but it's currently packed in storage during a movie. It would be great to have a digitized version.

I sold mine when I left Jeddah 21 years ago, although I recall it was very simple to use, I preferred using extension tubes when shooting macro.

So you are shooting film in a Nikonos..!
I often found the best image on Fuiji Velvia 50 was frame 37 with a staple through the middle of it :wink:

Attached is the Nikonos Close-Up Kit User Guide in English, Dutch, French and Chines (I think). Hope this helps!!

Attachments

• Nikonos Close Up User Guide.pdf
    5.9 MB · Views: 363
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom