Instructor presentations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubaculture

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Hey

A quick question for any instructor out there, what was your topic your final presentation? Not sure if you have to do one with PADI/CMAS/SSI but I know you have to do one with NAUI.

scubaculture:
Hey

A quick question for any instructor out there, what was your topic your final presentation? Not sure if you have to do one with PADI/CMAS/SSI but I know you have to do one with NAUI.

The general topic was bouyancy. More specifically my presentation was about ascent and descent control and technique during confined water/pool training.

Are you referring to the "Peer Level" lecture presentation (sorry, it was so long ago I can't remember where it fell in the course). Mine was on "Women and Diving" specifically focusing on physiology and some of the myths.

scubaculture:
Hey

i did how freshwater and seawater affects your buoyancy for my PADI presentation

Mine was a presentation on an equipment topic for the Divemaster course. Can't remember specifically, I'm afraid....

Mine was pressure induced diving maladies.

scubaculture:
Hey

I did a total of eight presentations ... the first five were topics where the CD told me to pick a topic and take 15 minutes to prepare a 10-minute presentation. Those were for practice. The last three were assigned, and I was able to prepare them in advance. Those were on scuba equipment, using the NAUI tables, and Boyle's Law, respectively.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

I did mine on the importance of equipment for the rescue course!
Not a bad one to get!

At the IE I had to teach repetitive dives with the Wheel.
Funny becuase lately the only time a teach the wheel is to divemaster candidates and AI candidates. Every one uses the Flat RDP mostly becuase it is less expensive.

I lucked out on the indivudual presentation - the CD didn`t realise I was an avid photographer and I got underwater photography

The team effort was Isobaric Counter Diffusion .... do not ask

Back
Top Bottom