INSTRUCTORS PLEASE READ!!! DM's Too.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

While I worked as an instructor, even after guiding the students in proper threading, sometimes they still slipped <shrug>. to that end, I gave it a lot of thought and developed a tank support harness that eliminates tank slippage. I posted a thread some time ago about it in the research and development arena, and got some feedback.

I'm not a pushy sales guy, but with the thread focusing on a problem for which I developed a product to solve, I am going to put out a pitch.

:eyebrow: Sales Pitch Warning :eyebrow:

The tank support harness is also called a TightieWhitie since it kind of looks and acts like a jock strap for your tank. (I know, I know, some of you find the name off-putting. But what the heck, it's a fun name and diving is supposed to be fun!) It comes in a variety of color schemes, too.

I have limited supplies immediately available at www.twdive.com, or you can PM me for additional information. More are in production, to be complete in a week or so.

END OF PITCH

Steve

Back
Top Bottom