Interested in Megalodon Tooth Diving: Where should I go?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll be in Siesta Key for a week in June 2016. I'm planning on diving for teeth in Venice. Hopefully I can arrange something with Aristakat if not then it looks like I'll be doing some shore diving.

UPDATE: Headed out Monday 7:45 AM check in with Florida West Scuba in Venice. Any other vacationing or locals who would like to do another day call them at 941-486-1400 and I'd do at least one charter or maybe two more days.

Any divers near Venice. Staying with family south Englewood area and would like to get out for a charter or two this week. One operation needs 3 divers and one needs 4 to run to the Boneyard for Meg teeth (more what I'm interested in.)

I'm currently slated for a 3 tank dive Thursday 8/20/15 which has some ledge dives and one Boneyard shark tooth dive. But I'd prefer the 1/2 day two tank dives for Megs.

PM me if anyone local wants to get out and maybe we can all get out hunting this week.

David Haas

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom