For Sale Interspiro Full Face Mask With Communicator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry, I'm not interested in the mask, but I am a technician so I can offer you a little insight. For a used mask $450 is a fair price for both sides. However with the coms, if you have the belt mount receiver, you can easily double that price. I just don't want you to get a raw deal.

Sorry, I'm not interested in the mask, but I am a technician so I can offer you a little insight. For a used mask $450 is a fair price for both sides. However with the coms, if you have the belt mount receiver, you can easily double that price. I just don't want you to get a raw deal.

Thanks for the reply. I will have to look for a belt mount. Not being a scuba person, I dont really know what im looking at. Haha.

It'll have the matching connection to the end of the plug on the mask. It should be a yellow label on the box and I believe if memory serves me it;s called the SSB-2010.

Yes that is entirely possible it's called a com-rope and if you have a surface unit I'd look into the vale of that a bit more. Here this should help.
Shop | Ocean Technology Systems

I ended up with another mask and wireless setup to sell for a family friend. Its identical to what was posted. First setup was sold to a member here and they are happy with it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom