"Into the Drink" Premieres This Week

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Saw the birds too!!! Doh! Hope the next time slot allocated on DirecTV is th real deal.

bsummer,

Hi, Into the Drink should be on Saturday nights at 11:30pm EST/10:30pm CST on Retro TV, WBQC in Cincinnati, OH.

Thanks,
Nick

any idea what the real time slot is on Directv R&R? The show comes up as being on different times but everyone that I have recorded so far have been some other show birds, travel, cooking etc.

The_Tom,

Our contact at Resort & Residence TV has guaranteed that it would be on "this week." Unfortunately we have no control over what this network gives DirecTV to air, so we're just waiting for it to hit, and once it does we can expect it to air regularly. Will send out an announcement once it hits the "air." Thanks for your patience.

Nick

Thanks Nick...Looking forward to it finally

Hi Nick the site looks very interesting. I would love to see the shows
any idea if it will air in Canada?

Greybeard, at this moment, only if you have DirecTV or can pick up any of the local stations across the border. We have hired an agency to handle our international distribution, including Canada. Stay tuned.

Still waiting on DirecTV, I have recorded all the slots advertised for the show but am still getting Chefs, Birds, Houses and Travel shows. I hope they are not airing it under another shows time slot!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom