Intova 6

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Horn

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have an Intova IC600 camera and housing. one of the tabs broke on the housing that secures the 46 mm lense adaptor and my wide angle is now electric taped in place.

Is there a part that can be ordered or is it not worth it due to shipping etc...would have to come to Canada?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi if your talking about that adaptor ring that screws on the lens if you contact intova they will sell you one for around $10.00 us, they are based in hawai i live in new zealand and i think it cost about $5.00 to get it to me. Hope this helps.

Hello Guys,
I'm thinking of buying the intova cammera. What are your impressions on it? is it worth the money?
Thank you!
Jorge

I have the IC600 and they now a 10MB unit that is much much better. The newer camera has the stability control and you can set the white balance and I think it takes higher res video, not HD, but better than the IC600

For the price it is great. I added the Wide angle lense and it is way improved.

Low light is an issue for the 600 but I think that is even better with the newer model.

For the price the camera has been great and it takes nice top side pics for the amateur at heart.

The UW housing is pretty robust and mine has been banged around a lot. I would say I have had it in the water about 100 hours and down to about 120 feet in cold water with no issues.

All in all not a bad little camera

I appreciate your feedback on Intova cameras since I'm thinking about buying the Intova 8MP Sport 8 Digital Camera.

like the horn i use the 10MP with the intova strobe good setup and do agree it does take good photo underand above

Back
Top Bottom