intova digital ic 600,,,need help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi all i got this camera cheap and after reading alot of the reviews before i purchased it seems to be a pretty good little camera. for the price..there is a housing and it appears ok for the money. it takes really good pictures but i am having a hard time copying them to my laptop. I am running xp on the computer, i have loaded in all the stuff off the attached cd but still when i go to load in the pics on the computer it says that its not connected...could it be a faulty cord?..any advise would be appreciated.....thanks all

I have the same camera, and for what I use it for, I am pleased. I never loaded the cd I just plugged it and let windows open it. I would check the cable. Mark

Hi all i got this camera cheap and after reading alot of the reviews before i purchased it seems to be a pretty good little camera. for the price..there is a housing and it appears ok for the money. it takes really good pictures but i am having a hard time copying them to my laptop. I am running xp on the computer, i have loaded in all the stuff off the attached cd but still when i go to load in the pics on the computer it says that its not connected...could it be a faulty cord?..any advise would be appreciated.....thanks all

I have a ic 500 and I conect the memory card to my desk top. I have not done anything with the software that came with the camera. I don't remember a cord coming with the camera,I should look in my box.

I have the IC600, I did not install anything, just plug it into my computers with xp and they all loaded the camera.

For a $130 camera, it takes decent underwater pictures, I got a read filter and the defuser, makes a big differences. Well worth the extra 25 bucks.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom