Intova IC12 not saving photos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hi
I have an Intova IC12. Sometimes when I take photos or videos, and then go to view them on the camera the screen sort of freezes and then in the playback mode the screen is just black. I don't think it does it with the internal memory, just with the memory card and I have tried other cards and it still does it so that's not the problem. Just wondering if someone might know what the problem is.

Also the housing has the smallest leak, like over a dive their is just some moisture or a few drops inside. Should I be using something to maintain the seals or something?

Apart from that it takes great photos and is very easy to use.

Thanks

Hi Chris131993,

Sounds like some warranty issues, sorry. Please email kevin@intova.net and he will help coordinate repair or replacement. Sorry for the trouble!!!

Regards,
Joe Ganahl

Last edited:
I bought it off eBay USA and I'm in Australia. How does that go for warranty?
Thanks

Hi Chris131993,

Did you buy from a consumer or from a business on EBay? Technically the warranty is not transferable but we will help you. Since it is an EBay purchase it will have to come back to us for warranty repair.

Regards,
Joe Ganahl

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom