Intova sport HD EDGE

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cammurphy

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Just spotted this on the website.......anybody had a chance to see it or try it out?

Intova Joe.....give us the lowdown in the differences/improvements from the HD II

Would love to be a beta tester if you need one!:)

I saw it on their FB page a week or so ago. It looks pretty cool - I'm curious about the price. However, I just bought my sport HD II and it was a bargain, so I'm not running out for a new one tomorrow, no matter how good of a deal it is... looks like a neat new product. I found they have already published the user manual, which gives a good idea of new features.

differences I noticed:

has:
wifi
1080p in wide/medium/narrow modes
can be used with a slave strobe
has rf remote
has more modes with >30fps
looks like it has both greenwater and bluewater magenta/red filter (electronic)

Those were the big differences I noticed.

I'm curious about the image sensor size vs. the sport HD II.

Aloha canmurphy,

rayaslin is correct. Thank you for your response!

The Edge also has 14MP and rechargable, removable battery.

Price? What about image sensor per rayaslin?

Does anyone know where you can buy this camera? Or how much it is? Or if it really does any better than the Sport HD II?

I decided just to get the Sort HD II. Most reviews make it seem that it does a pretty darn good job and is only about $149.00 USD in the U.S. Thanks for the help though. I really appreciate it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom