Intova's Light product Line

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BoltSnap

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I just visited Intova's website and downloaded the "Intova-Fall-Winter-Catalog-20141" document and neither one has any information on Intova's Lights product line. Did Intova drop making and selling the lights? Is Intova taking a different direction in its market?

We sold the light business to focus on cameras and video lights. Some really cool stuff coming in the next few months. We do still have the brightest dive light on the market though-Teranova. It is a large light and can only be used for diving but it is brighter than my Chevy truck high beams!!! We are selling these direct at special pricing if anyone is interested.

For the regular lights, go to Tovatec.com. I am still helping them with designs and they have some great stuff coming too.

Thanks for your interest!!!!

Best Regards,
Joe Ganahl

Why don't you announce this deal on your website and also provide a link for Tovatec the same way Tovatec is doing for Intova on their website?

Back
Top Bottom