Introducing Bottom Time Radio

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello Fellow Divers

Bottom Time Radio has show 12 up with Eric Douglas from Divers Alert Network. be sure to let us know your out there. Bottom Time Radio Call our comment line 206-20DIVER

BottomTimeRadio_logo1.jpg

Yes there was a 13 but apparently i forgot to post.

Description
Bottom Time Radio Interviews Larry from Scuba Toys Hear Larry's take on gray market goods, online sales. Who did invent the scuba tool? Are intentionally sunk wrecks trash or treasure?

Podcast Notes
Be sure to email us at bottomtimeradio@gmail.com or call our voice mail line at 206-20DIVER

BottomTimeRadio_logo1.jpg

Bottom Time Radio Show #15

Description
As requested by our Listeners we Interviewed Hal Watts Do you not know who Hal is? He is Mr Scuba of course. Have you heard Plan you Dive, Dive your Plan?

Got questions, show requests? Email us Bottomtimeradio@gmail.com or call 206-20-Diver

I just listened to your 15th episode--the interview with Hal Watts. Really inspiring--thanks!!!!!
Can someone who listened to the interview explain the clorox bottle for bouyancy thing? Did I get that right? Wow!!

Just picked up your show...

Great stuff, my itunes is currently downloading the rest of the episodes...

Looking forward to #16!

Bottom Time Radio Show # 16

Description
It is here Episode 16 we have lots of Great Stuff. We have a gear related interview from Zeagle Sytems, We also have an iteresting interview with NASA and the gentleman who runs the Neutral Bouyancy Lab. And the Mail Bag. Hear our top poster too.

Podcast Notes
Got questions, show requests? Email us Bottomtimeradio@gmail.com or call 206-20-Diver. More to come, keep the comments coming.

jbisjim:
Bottom Time Radio Show # 16

Description
It is here Episode 16 we have lots of Great Stuff. We have a gear related interview from Zeagle Sytems, We also have an iteresting interview with NASA and the gentleman who runs the Neutral Bouyancy Lab. And the Mail Bag. Hear our top poster too.

Podcast Notes
Got questions, show requests? Email us Bottomtimeradio@gmail.com or call 206-20-Diver. More to come, keep the comments coming.

This is the best Scuba Radio out there. It is done very professional.
I highly recommend.
IndyScott

What ever happened to Bottom Time Radio? Does anybody know?
http://www.bottomtimeradio.com/

Honestly, since the last show I listened to seemed to be 90% about how drunk everyone got on some Nekton Pilot in the Caribbean somewhere, I kind of gave up listening.

Some of the interviews were OK, but the signal to noise ratio was not good for me.

are we talking about the same podcast?

but, yeah, what happened to BTR? It was one of my favorites. I hope those dudes are ok

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom