Introducing Fusion FIT

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Justin

Is the fitting chart for this suit the same as for the other fusions? My girlfriend is considering this one, she falls within all the measurements of the smallest size (2XS-XS) except her legs are about 4cm longer. Do you think she should try on the next biggest size (SM/MED)?

Regards,
Ryan

I know somebody from Whites will answer you, but in my opinion, if you are on the cusp between sizes, go for the bigger one. The lovely thing about the Fusion design is that it's not a problem to dive a suit that is too big. I used to use my husband's suit as my backup, and his is a size larger than the one I have (which is very generous in size for me to begin with).

Thanks for the reply, TSandM.

We wound up filling out the fitting form on the site and sending it to our local dealers. The fusion suits look really good!

Hi Justin

Is the fitting chart for this suit the same as for the other fusions? My girlfriend is considering this one, she falls within all the measurements of the smallest size (2XS-XS) except her legs are about 4cm longer. Do you think she should try on the next biggest size (SM/MED)?

Regards,
Ryan

Hi Ryan,

Sorry for the late reply, just getting back from DEMA.

TS&M has it right - go for the next size up. Especially the 2XS/XS which is quite a small size.

Cheers,

Justin

Hello,

The Fusion FIT skin is similar to the Bullet in that it is constructed of super-stretch neoprene and has the gator-tech armor on the knees. Differences are that the Gator-Tech is not on the rear, shoulders, or forearms to improve flexibility, and there are no pockets.

The twilight is the only color that will be offered in the Fusion FIT at this time.

Cheers,

Justin

Hey Justin - so does this mean that there's more flexibility in the hip area in comparison to the One/Sport/Bullet? The S/M in the Fusion One fit me well except the hips - not enough stretch in the material in that region - and the next size up was too darn long in the arms and legs, and awkward in the chest.

Would love to hear back from any ladies that have purchased or used this suit... as I am considering a purchase. :)

I'm going in for a fitting this weekend just to be sure that I'm purchasing the large. So I don't have any feedback yet...but I'll be diving it at least 5 times in March so I'll be sure to give feedback at the end of the month. I'm very excited and VERY happy they reduced the price! :)

---------- Post added March 1st, 2013 at 08:39 AM ----------

Hey Justin - so does this mean that there's more flexibility in the hip area in comparison to the One/Sport/Bullet? The S/M in the Fusion One fit me well except the hips - not enough stretch in the material in that region - and the next size up was too darn long in the arms and legs, and awkward in the chest.

Not sure what Justin will say but I know 2 gals that have it and they said that it actually fits their hips unlike the "unisex" versions.

Hi ladies... ok well I went into the local shop near me and asked about this suit compared to the "sport" skin available through Whites and really there wasn't too much difference besides the sport being cheaper... unless you want to pay more for the colour on the "fit". Regardless, I decided to go another option and purchased a custom cut neoprene suit made locally by SeaTux as pricing actually turned out to be cheaper on a custom suit. Picking it up this weekend and diving weekend of March 16/17.

Hi ladies... ok well I went into the local shop near me and asked about this suit compared to the "sport" skin available through Whites and really there wasn't too much difference besides the sport being cheaper... unless you want to pay more for the colour on the "fit". Regardless, I decided to go another option and purchased a custom cut neoprene suit made locally by SeaTux as pricing actually turned out to be cheaper on a custom suit. Picking it up this weekend and diving weekend of March 16/17.

Good luck! Let us know how it goes. I ordered my Fusion Fit this weekend. Fits wonderfully and I should have it in 2 weeks. Will be diving it the weekend of the 16/17 as well and the following 3 weekends in a row. Will let you know what I think. I will say this, my husband thinks it looks sexy. LOL!

Back
Top Bottom