Introducing our new Cruise Forum

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Natasha

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hi Divers:

Cruising has become a popular family vacation. As divers, we can get a few dives in, while spending time with our non diving family.

This is a place to ask your cruise questions.
Enjoy!

A Cruise section, excellent idea! Just like a scuba section on a cruise message board, but better.

diveborg:
A Cruise section, excellent idea! Just like a scuba section on a cruise message board, but better.

Thanks for the positive feedback!

This is great!! Thanks for the new forum!

I agree w/ diveborg.
I look forward to reading the posts. Haven't done the cruise thing but I am interested in others experiences.

Thanks a lot Natasha for the new forum! Thanks for listening!

NatureDiver:
Thanks a lot Natasha for the new forum! Thanks for listening!

Thank you darlin'. Great idea!

Natasha:
Hi Divers:

Cruising has become a popular family vacation. As divers, we can get a few dives in, while spending time with our non diving family.

This is a place to ask your cruise questions.
Enjoy!

This has been my feeling since I first got certified. Down side, wife and family never see me when we hit a port.

Will see abt some posts re: my experiences.

I try to dive most ports
The dives are usually set up in the morning
Then my wife and I conect in the afternoon

I have never cruised, I want to someday, I have never dived, never want to, never say never though, I would like to know more about people's experiences cruising, where they went, what they did for fun --- besides eat, & lay in the sun.

Back
Top Bottom