Introductions - Dive Buds - Best of both threads

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Name: Nam

Comments: I'm 21 years of age and have a great passion for the ocean. I am currently a undergraduate student at the University of Tampa and study Marine Biology. I own all of my equipment, except for tanks which I rent. My problem is that I don't own a boat or vessel, so I'm restricted to freshwater and shore dives. I an very much interested in networking with other divers in the Tampa Bay area, who owns a boat and needs buddies to dive with.

Name: Dee/Deanna

Comments:I am 20 years of age and have just switched from a psych major to a marine bio major at USF. I love diving, and was certified back in April. I need to rent reg, bcd, and tanks, and that (at the moment) is keeping me from diving much because of the combined costs of rentals and entrance fees/boat fees. I would love to meet other local divers to further my experience and have fun! Oh, and I was pretty much born with a camera in my hand, and my camera(s) almost always go with me everywhere.

Name: JP11283/Jason

Comments: I currently go to school in Tallahassee and will be moving back to Brooksville in December after graduation. I just got my open water cert in September and want to start diving in the Tampa area as soon as I unpack.

Hello My name is Heath live in the crystle River area looking for dive buddy My email:Jamessapp11@yahoo.com email me can't wait to go got stood up last 2 times I have tried to go Please help lol...

Name: Barbara
Comments: Like everyone else on SB, I love diving. I'm a single diver looking for buddies. I expect to share expenses and want to make new friends. I enjoy travel and like to drive.
I know boat etiquette and make a good first mate. Feel free to send me a buddy request and/or private message me. Thanks and good diving to you!

Name: Matt8981 / Matt (Shocker I know)

Location: Lakeland FL- Exactly half way between Tampa and Orlando

Comments: I have been diving for 11 years now but only REALLY got into recently. I was a Spring break or vacation diver before and now that I live in Florida I try to go out as much as I can, which sadly isn't very often because I have a pregnant wife and a two year old at home. I am a down to earth guy and so is my dive buddy (best friend) we don't really like to talk technical dive crap and compare equipment and all that other stuff a lot of people do. If we go diving with you then prepare to have a good time and hear (and tell) cool stories only. If you give us about 2 weeks notice we will go diving with anyone anytime anywhere (within reason).....just let me know!!!

Name: Logan

Comments: I just moved to St. Petersburg a couple of weeks ago, and haven't been diving in this area yet. I'm attending Eckerd College for a Marine Science degree and working as a PADI instructor as well. I'd love to go out on some dives so I can get used to the area and all it has to offer! If anyone ever needs a buddy just PM me or email me at poggus@gmail.com. Look forward to the new community :wink:

Name: Rich
Comments: Just got certified about 2-3 months ago. Have my OW, AOW, Nitrox, Deep certs from PADI. Going to be getting my Wreck cert on Labor Day weekend and Cavern the following. Mostly interested in seeing fish and not caves, but I'd still be down to check them out.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom