Introductions - Dive Buds - Best of both threads

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Name:jsDive - Jimmy

I just took a refresher after getting certified in 86/87 to advanced open water level and night diver while in college. Loved getting to dive in W. Palm and local ponds around the Melbourne area. Did a dive in Key Largo for spring break. This year wife just got certified open water last weekend with me while I was doing the refreher. Looking for shore or spring diving to get myself back into practice and get my wife used to the gear and buoyancy (also boat diving is sooo expensive). Looking around for BCs for both of us since we are not sure what we want yet. Heading to Puerto Rico in a couple of weeks and will take any advice on places to dive there. I work, so weekend dives are best for both of us.

Name: Chris

Looking for dive buddies, preferable spear-fishermen. I have been certified for 20+years, Licensed Captain, So I am safe. Have my own boat, email:christopherscalzi@msn.com

Name: Chris

Looking for dive buddies, preferable spear-fishermen. I have been certified for 20+years, Licensed Captain, So I am safe. Have my own boat, email:christopherscalzi@msn.com

email sent chris, lets kill some fish.

Name: Jason

Comments: You ever get the sudden urge to go diving but don't have anyone to go with? That urge builds up and eventually you get to the point where you don't care where the dive spot is and that you just want to dive to get wet. That is the phase that I am in, I just want to dive, does not matter where. So looking for a dive buddy/buddies.

Not quite there yet but in January I will be living in Largo (Not Key Largo, just Largo). I enjoy all sorts of diving with wrecks being my favorite. AOW/Nitrox with all my own gear and will be setting up my sailboat to act as a dive boat too.
I will be working a lot but hope to get some diving in whenever possible.
Looking forward to trying a bit of spearfishing and catching some lobster too.

Not quite there yet but in January I will be living in Largo (Not Key Largo, just Largo). I enjoy all sorts of diving with wrecks being my favorite. AOW/Nitrox with all my own gear and will be setting up my sailboat to act as a dive boat too.
I will be working a lot but hope to get some diving in whenever possible.
Looking forward to trying a bit of spearfishing and catching some lobster too.

I keep my boat and clearwater and love to trade trips with other boat owners, shoot me a msg when you get here and i can take you to some wrecks!!

New to area. Citrus County. Relatively New to diving -25 dives. AOWT, NITROX certs. Looking for dive buddies or dive clubs in this area..Any ideas? thanx

I'm currently living in NYC but moving to Tampa Bay area in August 2013, probably St. Pete-ish, and I'm looking for people to dive with. I'm still pretty new but I'm a fast and eager learner. I've been diving for a year, interested mostly in wrecks right now but will eventually head into caves. Have my own gear (sans tanks and dry suit).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom