Introductions - Dive Buds - Best of both threads

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

name: Hounddog / michael

I have been diving for a long time and only got back into diving 3 years ago and from there well they put a camera in my hand and all hell broke loose and i love to film all sorts of diving....!

Name: Zardoz/Jason
Comments: I moved to Tampa a little over a year ago and was certified in December 2007. I’m amazed at the variety of diving in Florida and I’m looking for the opportunity to experience as much of it as possible. I’m hoping to complete both my AOW and wreck specialty in 2008. I travel for business, so I’m typically out of town during the week but available on weekends.

Name: Michelle

Comments: I can't wait until the water gets warmer. I haven't been in the water since this past December, but looking forward to this years diving.

Name Nick

Location Riverview

Comments I love to dive and will dive with most anyone, as long as they dive smart. I had enough cold water diving in Michigan from the Great Lakes to cold ponds where we ran Rescue Classes in 70 feet of dark water at a nice comfortable 45 degrees... and that was in the summer.

My wife Cathy and I had enough and here we are in Paradise. Love diving Florida and want to enjoy the winter months before my blood thins out. Hope to meet new divers.

name: hansonian / hansen (havent used a first name in years)

comments: i'll dive anywhere there's water. mostly dive by myself cause all my dive buddies move and i'm a bit anti-social. i started spear fishing last year and want to pursue that more. and i make my own whiskey.

Name:DiverJim242/Big Jim

Padi MSDT, IANTD adv nitrox & deep diver.
I've kind of relocated back here after 17 years working as U S Merchant Mariner, and I'm looking for buddies in the area. I don't know much about the diving here, so I need "tour guides", I'm all about wreck diving having worked on ships for so long I prefer to see them U/W now, but I'm up for any kind of diving.
My diving experience includes: deep, multilevel, night, walls, drift, boat, beach, solo, shark, reef clean up, U/W photography, U/W navigation & mapping, nitrox, and multi-gas staged decompression dives. I have also done, search and recovery and light salvage diving, moving, setting, and repairing yacht moorings, up to 3 tons.
I have dived in Guam, Saipan, Marshall Is, Vanuatu, New Caledonia, Thailand, Ft. laud. and the Keys.
So, if in need of a buddy, give me a shout.
P.S. I'm a mean BBQ cook too, if you kill it I can grill it!!

Anna

Tampa

I am taking my refresher asap, and will be diving as often as possible outside of family and school/work life. Okay, i havent started school or work again since moving... but i will! :) But that means plenty of time to dive for now. I have been out of the water for a year, and being a newer diver, i perfer to dive with divers i can learn from. I love diving, and try to get everyone i know to at least look into it!!

Name: Lil Bit / Jennifer

Comments: I'm fairly new to diving but have loved every minute of it so far. I'm a bit of a chicken with the cold water so I haven't dove since the Venice Beach tooth dive. Ok well the cold water was the first reason I haven't been out but now I know I won't be diving for probably another 6 or 7 months anyway. Bandit and I are expecting! So he still gets to get wet, but I have to stay high and dry. I suppose that's ok, someone's gotta make more divers right?

Name: Bandit1980ta/Shawn

Comments:Waiting for the water to warm up, and trying to figure out just how young a kid can be before HE can understand how to use a regulator. Yea, gonna be out of a dive buddy for a while, but got a new one commin' huh......:):):)

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom