Introductions - Dive Buds - Best of both threads

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Name: pmd5700/Peter

Comments: I got certified several years ago, but I haven't done much diving. I'm trying to get back into it now. I am also a student at USF.

Name: Ally

Comments: I am 27 years old, and have been a diver since 2001. We just recently moved to the area from Minnesota, and my boyo doesn't dive, so I am looking for some people to go diving with. I am an experienced diver but since moving down here haven't been able to go because of conflicting work schedules and that nonsense...Anyway, now that my schedule has freed up some, I am looking to get out more. Give me a yell if you want to, I am always up for a dive. I have dove many places including Cabo, Bahamas(did a liveaboard there in 2006), Cozumel numerous times, Washington State, Lake Superior, and some in Wisconsin. I also love kayaking and underwater photography.

New to the board; not so new diver; I live sort of on the edge of Carrollwood and Citrus Park. I make trips to West Palm and the Keys a few times a year; planning on making one or two "dive destination" trips in the next year or so (Bonaire; Roatan; Belize maybe).

Always looking for a dive buddy for the weekend trips; interested in doing more diving as I approach retirement

:coffee: Hey all! I'm Sadie, new to Tampa and new PADI instructor. Been diving about fifteen years, all over the world, and just returned from a six-month stint in Japan.

I'm in Brandon area, and am used to 10+ dives a week lately, so I'm definitely looking for dive buddies here.

Thanks for such a great board, and please feel free to say hello!

Name: Guhr/Alex

Comments: Kind of new to the area, 3 years new - Originally from Central Missouri (KC side). Recently certified and lovin every minute of it. I normally have free weekends to Dive and teach these floridians how to BBQ. (Its just a little KC braggin) I am also open for evening and night dives any day of the week.

Name: Kenpo1245

I love to dive and iam interesting diving almost anywhere. Im fairly new to diveing with 16 dives and would like to learn from more experienced dives but i will dive with anyone.

Name: Chugger/Mike

Location: Currently I'm in Guam, but in the process of transferring to Norfolk VA. My family is located in Oldsmar Florida.

Comments: I'm a Navy man. I kick myself in the butt for not getting certified while I was on shore duty in NC. I have read so much about the wrecks in NC that it makes me sick to my stomach to know I lived in Morehead City NC and know that I was so close and didn't even know it. I'm fairly new to diving been certified a little over a year, but have hit it full throttle. I'm currently about 85% done with my Divemaster. I know it's fast, but I'm only taking it for the education, not because I actually think I'm a "Divemaster". I received a killer deal on the class over here in Guam and couldn't resist. Anyway, I'll be in Florida for the month of August, and more than likely I'll have a lot of time on my hands during the week, so hit me up and we'll go get wet together.

Hi All! I live in the Brandon Area. I have been diving for many years, but slowed down to a major lifestyle change, which included a divorce from my primary divebuddy! I'm saving up for a big trip sometime this year! If I can find Whale Sharks late August/ early September, then that is where I would like to go. I do some local diving, so if anyone wants to get together please let me know!

Gabby/Gabrielle

Bradenton

What can I say, if I am not at work I am in or near the water one way or another.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom