Introductions - Dive Buds - Best of both threads

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Name: Carla

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to re-introduce myself since it's been so long! My last dive was with y'all at Anna Maria last May. Since that time I hung up my fins for a while (long story), but I'm back and ready to get wet again. I was up at Ginnie 2 weeks ago getting myself reacquainted, and it felt sooooo good!

Take care, and hope to see ya real soon....C

Just another scuba addict looking for some good, safe and reliable buddies. I enjoy spring (Paradise, Blue grotto, Devil's Den, Mantee, and Ginnie) and well as Gulf Dives (off Cleawater and Bradenton). My weekends are pretty clear. I'd love to meet some people as it seem that many I used to dive with aren't around. So please let me know if you'd like to some some diving on the weekends

Name: Jay

I'm a fish...

Got certified a year ago with my better half. My wife and I were driving 10-12 hours every weekend just about to get wet in Florida. We decided it would be easier and cheaper to move to Florida, so here we are. I'm always up for a dive.

Name: Samantha

I recently got OW certified. I love the springs around here. I dove the Mighty O last month. Im always up for a dive trip!

I’ve been dry an obscene amount of time and I’m ready to fall off of the boat again. I have a couple of new nitrox labels that need some abuse and I hope to give it to them this weekend.

With any luck, I’ll have a chance to meet many of you in the near future. Thank you for making this such an inviting place.

Smooth seas and clear water to all.

Allen

Anyone in the area have extra room in their own boat? I have gas money and a cooler, and Ive been a responsible boat owner and or rider my entire life, so I can help with trailering, driving, maintenance, clean up - what ever! And I am really interested in spearing and lobstering, but a recreational dive is always fun too! I have all my own gear, weekends are wide open and I have been known to skip work early for a good trip!

Name: Eddiehorror/Ed
Comments: I love diving, and i would like to become more immersed in the culture. I've been getting wet for about 4 years and have finally gotten my own gear. So i'm ready to go at a moments notice. Lookingforward to meeting lots of new people here.

ed

Name: Todd White
Location: Hudson, soon to be Clearwater OR Palm Harbor. I'm still looking! Anyone have any good leads on a two bedroom apartment? Condo? :D

From Toledo Ohio, I've been down here just over 3 months now with my new job. Certified in 1985 with a PADI AOW Cert, I'm looking to get into the "professional side of the sport" now. Taking my Rescue Diver in October, and after that my Dive Master.

I've been wreck diving in the great lakes, ice diving, and LORD knows how many quarrys I've mucked about in! Cold water doesn't bother me, and I'll jump into just about anything! Except caves. I dont like caves.

So, I'm looking not only for dive buddies, but for friends down here in the great state!

Name: Dave Soskin

I've been on the board for a few years now, but I just wanted to throw out there that I would be willing to dive with anybody as long as I'm free when your looking to go. I dive the Gulf, the springs, and the caves. Have boat - will travel.

Check out my web site for trips I have planned.

For what it's worth I seem to dive Hudson Grotto way too much so if your looking to dive there give me a shout.

Name: Chris

I have been diving since 1998 but just recentently started doing a lot more diving at local spots. I am willing to dive in any of the local springs along with the Gulf. My highest level of certification is "Rescue" however I am currently working on my Divemaster certification. I am early in my training so I still have a ways to go but I am really enjoying it so far. If anybody needs a dive buddy just shoot me a message. I am looking forward to meeting new people to hang out and dive with.

Chris

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom