Invasion Central

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba gear packed. Clothes, not so much. :idk:

Doesn't take me long to throw something in a bag and run out the door.

ATL has new international terminal. Will head out a little early to ensure I'm not late because of confusion.

ATL has new international terminal. Will head out a little early to ensure I'm not late because of confusion.

We know Cindy is the stylish one!
And That's good to know as we go through Atlanta also.

I haven't connected in Atlanta for a few years, but the last time was a bit of a struggle to go all the way from A to C to make my connection so we chose to fly out of the Austin airport at 530am vs 645am to give us a bit more time w/connection to Coz. 40min would be cutting it too close.

if you plan to park at the new terminal add some additional time. They were still struggling with the shuttle bus routes and it certainly wasn't as frequent or efficient as the long term parking at the domestic term.

I also haven't flown out of "F" for a caribbean flight (still E), only the long hauls intl flights. On the upside it's much quicker on the way back since you don't have to do the bag recheck and the Sky Club in "F" is new but small.

---------- Post Merged at 10:06 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:02 AM ----------

Also for the people on DL 683 out of ATL on Sat. morning:

12 exit row seats left, 1 economy comfort seat.

And tip for those looking for cheap upgrades, up front is almost wide open. So wait for Wednesday night or Thursday morning which is the next sweep window and we'll see what's left but you might have some negation room for a seat.

I have packed my carry-on, except for putting the laptop in it. The only bag I have left is my clothing bag. I am ready!!!

So no gloves or knives in the marine park? We'll need to make sure to pull those off our BC's before we head down. Can't wait to get down there. We fly out Sunday, flights didn't work out to get in earlier.

We are with ya Jer except I fly out at 8am and Vick and Saw leave at ~noon. (I screwed that up when booking may not ever hear the end of it.. LOL)

Back
Top Bottom