Invasion Central

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

4 Days Until The
SCUBABOARD
INVASION Begins

ARE YOU READY ?

Great vid but one or two of those divers really needs to work on BC... LOL! That one fella damn near killed the entire reef system with his fins, he was listing like the Battleship Texas.

Suggestion:

Don't forget to go to www.USPS.com to have them hold your mail while you're gone.

Had a great day diving. No ear problems. Right now I'm in Playa and have been in severe pain off and on and plain pain since about 4. My whole right side hurts and my whole stomach area has hurt at one point or another. When lying on my back it was really painful every where. Seems better when lying on my left side or standing.

If it isn't one offing problem it's another one. If it still like this in the morning or all night long I will be in no shape to start my cavern course.

I'm really annoyed at the moment.

600am flight SAN-IAH-CUN tomorrow.
We will be on Isla Mujeres until Saturday, when we will meet up with you all.
Safe travels everyone.
Here is a last video from Cozumel in February, a little bit of everything...

[video=youtube;bB18ru2vdu0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bB18ru2vdu0[/video]

The weather report for Coz is predicting showers for some of the week. By showers I assume they mean low winds and some rain at times.

Obviously the diving is not going to happen if there is a tropical storm with high winds and/or lightning, but do they take you out to dive if there are just showers?

Had a great day diving. No ear problems. Right now I'm in Playa and have been in severe pain off and on and plain pain since about 4. My whole right side hurts and my whole stomach area has hurt at one point or another. When lying on my back it was really painful every where. Seems better when lying on my left side or standing.

If it isn't one offing problem it's another one. If it still like this in the morning or all night long I will be in no shape to start my cavern course.

I'm really annoyed at the moment.

My goodness, I hope you're feeling better. If you have any concerns, you should see a doctor. It could be a number of things and I'm not an expert.

---------- Post Merged at 06:47 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:46 AM ----------

600am flight SAN-IAH-CUN tomorrow.
We will be on Isla Mujeres until Saturday, when we will meet up with you all.
Safe travels everyone.
Here is a last video from Cozumel in February, a little bit of everything...

[video=youtube;bB18ru2vdu0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bB18ru2vdu0[/video]

Travel safe and we'll see you Saturday at the party if not before.

---------- Post Merged at 06:59 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:46 AM ----------

The weather report for Coz is predicting showers for some of the week. By showers I assume they mean low winds and some rain at times.

Obviously the diving is not going to happen if there is a tropical storm with high winds and/or lightning, but do they take you out to dive if there are just showers?

Are you afraid you might get wet? :shocked2: Better stay out of the hot tub this year. Just kidding!

During the summer in the carribean, there's always a chance of showers. That's what makes them tropical. They usually go by quickly and so far as I can see the forcast looks good. As long as the seas aren't rough with lightning, they'll go out. If at anytime you don't feel comfortable and want to set out a dive, that's fine.

I'll be heading out Friday and can't wait to meet [-]all my adoring fans[/-], opps I mean all the Invaders. i'm getting anxious to get my butt in the water and dive with everyone. Make sure you all get lots of pics because they call me ...

Later,
Moonie

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom