Invasion Central

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

To help everyone stay informed... :)

Everyone should have their Travel documents from
Bay Adventures. Double check to make sure everything is correct and if you signed up for an excursion that it was included with your documents.

Links to additional Invasion Threads

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/in...sion-2012-travel-diving-tips.html#post6349146
Don't forget to download and fill out the waiver from Dive Paradise
among other tips.

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/in...group-rosters-boat-rotations.html#post6380513
* Boat Group Roster and Group Rotations *

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/in...79-2012-invader-flight-crews.html#post6349176
Add your info if you like and get together with other Invaders on your flight.

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/invade-cozumel-2012/421237-2nd-annual-invasion-2012-chick-dive.html
Any Gals up for a 1 tank chick dive?

And info on
Excursion Who's Going List
If you would like to join, there's still room. Contact Bay Adventures.

Whaleshark Excursion - 10 (Don't forget your snorkels and shorties)
Cardzard, Roxanne, ScubaDad & Tamsey, Insta-gator & Cindy, Pan Siren, TomZ & RebeccaZ, MNJoe

Cenotes Excursion - 11 (Don't forget your wetsuits or you can rent them)
KSS1DVR, James R & Janet, cbrich, JODYLYNN007, Mango_Mango, gr8fuldiver, sea horse diver, stwill, NW_DiverDude,b kbomb123

We will be having this photo contest at the Invasion.
THE UNDERWATER CRITTER SCAVENGER HUNT
(30 critters this year)
This contest will be happening again this year!
Remember you need a thumb drive, spare card or blank cd
to submit the critters pictures you found for validation.

Hotel Info

Meal Times
Breakfast 6:30 - 10:30 AM
Lunch 12:00 - 4:00 PM
Dinner 6:30 - 10:30 PM
Snack Bar 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Bar
Pool Bar 11:00 PM
Lobby Bar 2:00 AM

:party: Welcome Cocktail Party :party:
Saturday, June 30th 8:00 PM
In the Convention Room

:hb2: Birthday Dinner Party :hb2:
Thursday, July 5th 6:30 PM
In the Convention Room

:cool2::cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2::cool2:
I also want to remind everyone on
the importance of getting Hydrated before
and
staying Hydrated during the Invasion.
(beer doesn't count)
It will be very hot down in Mexico especially for the northern folks.

:cool2::cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2::cool2:

Wells guys, for those who haven't been to Hotel Coz yet you're in for a treat. The hospitality is fantastic.

Just did my first 3 ocean dives EVER from shore with Carlos (my AOW instructor from DP - PPB, Nav, and Fish ID). I'm starstruck to say the least. If thats just the shore I can't imagine what the reefs going to be like tomorrow (or tonight if I can't hold off!)! We saw lots of eels and rays, more fish than I knew existed (I think one of my favs are the little black guys covered in iridescent blue boomerangs), those porcupine puffers, a baby lion fish... didn't have anything to kill it with, regardless, for someone who's never seen one before it was pretty damn cool, scorpion fish, a flounder that I didn't see 'til I was right over top of, trumpet fish, sea cucumbers, 2 squid, butterfly fish, angels, a spotted drum ---------OHHH - and one beautiful seahorse thanks to Carlos' good eye! I'm missing a ton but you get the picture! Carlos is top notch by the way.

Weather has been fantastic so far, hopefully it continues!

See you all soon!

Just got a new photo goal, photograph a seahorse.

I can't wait... gear is packed. Now to finish packing for ME. :D :D :D

I have never seen a seahorse when I have a camera with me. Let me leave it behind once, and I'm sure to see one. It's ridiculous haha!

Carlos was pretty impressed to see the little guy too, out of all the critters we saw that was the only one he hovered over for AGES. Im guessing they're a slight rarity?

If only I wasn't such a noob and could join the photo contest!! That's ok though - skills first right? I just hope one of you guys would be kind enough to snap a few shots of me under the sea, really would like something to take home to remember this,,, PLUS that's one more critter for your scavenger hunt portfolio hahahaha :p

Carlos was pretty impressed to see the little guy too, out of all the critters we saw that was the only one he hovered over for AGES. Im guessing they're a slight rarity?

If only I wasn't such a noob and could join the photo contest!! That's ok though - skills first right? I just hope one of you guys would be kind enough to snap a few shots of me under the sea, really would like something to take home to remember this,,, PLUS that's one more critter for your scavenger hunt portfolio hahahaha :p

I'm glad your having a great time! I think there was 3 or 4 on the shore dive last year. I know I saw 2 myself.

I just hope one of you guys would be kind enough to snap a few shots of me under the sea, really would like something to take home to remember this,

I think most folks will be happy to share photos with you. Be sure to take a flash drive along with you. It will make it easier for people to share.

Oh, I'm stoked and ready to travel.

(kids and grandkids just got back from AK. Half of them have colds. :hm: )

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom