Invasion date getting closer - what's everybody buying to get ready?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My eyes ! My eyes!

Agh... the burn! the burn!

You look like a group of Europeans I was unfortunately on the same cruise ship with a few years ago.

have you tried the chocomint cliff bars? dog gone yummy!

Alright, so I tried the chocolate mint one last night... I thought it was pretty yuck! One of my buddy's loved it though.

HOT DAMN!!!!! Who is looking hot and sexy?:shakehead:

You should see the backside! ...there's only one strap! hehehe

I got a new handle for my camera that makes it sooo much easier to hold. :D

I'm going to the Invasion. Are you?
Jump in with the rest of the crew while space is still available!

I was just playing with my lights and I had some thick cave line lying around (well actually, it was some line I just ordered to tie off some more bolt snaps, but it was too thick), and I stumbled upon a descent DIY goodman handle... ya just gotta wrap the line around your hand and light about 3-4 times and you're good to go! Even with some really vigorous shaking and a few shakes in my kitchen sink, it didn't move at all! Not too bad for 40 cents worth of string! haha

Last edited:
Bought a new mask with a black frame. I am very limited to the styles because of my drop in lenses, and Tusa now makes a black Liberator mask. Hermit Crab got a new log book cover.

WHOOO HOOOO!!! My lovely and wonderful mother back in NJ just gifted me some Hollis F1 fins and Seasoft Sunray booties!! :D:D:D I really like my current fins (some old school UDT duckfeet), but they're a perfect match for my bare feet only. I'm pretty curious to compare the 2 now.

And I forgot to mention in my post above about the DIY goodman handle (incase anyone else tries it), that I alread had a loop of bungee from the eyelet in the light going around my wrist incase I accidenily drop it.

well not anything thing that we really need or got for the trip but just ordered complete Phantom hose sets for jess and me, should help with packing the regulator....

Back
Top Bottom