Invasion Flight Crews

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Colleen, welcome to ScubaBoard and welcome to the INVASION!!! It's gonna be such a blast!!!

I'm not comming from Canada, but I will also be arriving on Saturday around noon. You'll probably find me by the pool in my bathing suit, sandals, and either a cerveza or margherita in my hand :D. If you take a look at my avatar/profile pic, I shouldn't be hard to spot, lol!

- John

Hi - just signed up ... yahoo! I'm landing in Coz on Saturday at 4:45 p.m. (flight AC1782 out of Montreal). Anyone else coming from Ottawa, Canada, eh?

Colleen

Alright another Canuck :D

Hi Colleen, welcome to ScubaBoard and welcome to the INVASION!!! It's gonna be such a blast!!!

I'm not comming from Canada, but I will also be arriving on Saturday around noon. You'll probably find me by the pool in my bathing suit, sandals, and either a cerveza or margherita in my hand :D. If you take a look at my avatar/profile pic, I shouldn't be hard to spot, lol!

- John

Why? Will you have your axe w/ you?

Why? Will you have your axe w/ you?

I wish, but that hunk of wood is worth more than the trip, plane ticket, and all my scuba gear... combined! Can only take one carry on, and the dive gear gets priority for this trip :D. But typically, you don't find many people in the same spot that have long hair and a goatee like mine... unless it's a heavy metal concert or the unemployment line, lol!

Hi - just signed up ... yahoo! I'm landing in Coz on Saturday at 4:45 p.m. (flight AC1782 out of Montreal). Anyone else coming from Ottawa, Canada, eh?

Colleen
Welcome!
I got you added to the arrivals. It looks like your the 1st from Ottawa.

alright well I called Bay Adventures on Friday before my flight and signed up! And just picked my tickets to Coz yesterday! Really excited, this will be my first day off this year so really looking forward to some great diving!

I'm flying down from ATL on Delta 683 arriving CZM at 12:51pm on Saturday June 11th and unfortunately leaving the following Sunday June 19th at 1:50pm

looking forward to meeting everyone!

- John

Thanks, John ... just got certified in Coz in February, stayed at Hotel Cozumel and it feels like going home! See you there :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom