Investing in a dive boat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Didn’t know Force-E got sold. Skip only just turned 80 so he’s just getting warmed up. I just realized that he looks a lot like Phil Collins of Genesis who is not doing so well these days getting ready for their big UK/US tour. I don’t know if Skip can sing though.

Hey, didn’t Chris Brown kinda leave the country in the middle of the night when he sold Silent World? Like a one step ahead of the feds thing?

Well, best of luck to the mystery guy alluded to in the OP’s post. The new Force-E guy is a former NY ass’t DA so maybe he’ll bring some law and order to the waters of Palm Beach county.

Didn’t know Force-E got sold. Skip only just turned 80 so he’s just getting warmed up. I just realized that he looks a lot like Phil Collins of Genesis who is not doing so well these days getting ready for their big UK/US tour. I don’t know if Skip can sing though.

Hey, didn’t Chris Brown kinda leave the country in the middle of the night when he sold Silent World? Like a one step ahead of the feds thing?

Well, best of luck to the mystery guy alluded to in the OP’s post. The new Force-E guy is a former NY ass’t DA so maybe he’ll bring some law and order to the waters of Palm Beach county.

That sounds like it would be a great TV series.

EB-5 appears to require 10 full time positions if I read it right.
Definitely a time where a knowledgeable immigration attorney should be consulted.
Short term answer in FL is that any construction related business is a far better investment. Buddies in every sector are on bank for the last couple years and the 'rona has just added fuel to the flames.
I've always considered diving for most peope to be a barely lucrative hobby as opposed to a business.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom