IQ 900: Problems with using Datalog v1.0.3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

airbug1009

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I use IQ 900 and found the following problems:

1. Under personal information in the "Country" space, there are no countries for selection and cannot type in the space. Please advice how can I input this.

2. When I create a new log, an error message appear on my screen and say “Could not open divelog (3343)”

3. After uploading my dive log from the DC to Datalog, I cannot edit or input Dive Site and Location. Only “Ryukyu Island” available for selection for Dive Site and "Okinawa" for Location. Pls advice how I can input this.

4. When I click on "Auto updates", the datalog program closes.

5. I cannot find where the dives are stored in my computer.

Please help me resolve the problems above asap.
Thank you very much!

Please see comments in red below.
I use IQ 900 and found the following problems:

1. Under personal information in the "Country" space, there are no countries for selection and cannot type in the space. Please advice how can I input this.
Right click on the Dive Site or Location field and click "Add", then add the your site and location information. This will allow you to select it in the future from the drop down menu. This will also activate the City, State and Country fields for use. In other words, you need the Dive Site and Location before Country.
2. When I create a new log, an error message appear on my screen and say “Could not open divelog (3343)”
Seems as though you have a corrupt install or computer issue, please see our comments for clean install in #4

3. After uploading my dive log from the DC to Datalog, I cannot edit or input Dive Site and Location. Only “Ryukyu Island” available for selection for Dive Site and "Okinawa" for Location. Pls advice how I can input this.
See answer to #1
4. When I click on "Auto updates", the datalog program closes.
We suggest removing/uninstalling and doing a new clean install of the software, you can download it here.

5. I cannot find where the dives are stored in my computer.
The log files (.dlg) are located under Program Files->TUSA->DataLog->Logs folder.

Please help me resolve the problems above asap.
Thank you very much!

Thank you for your reply!

1. I am able to add "location" and "dive site" already but still unable to input the "country" under personal configuration.
2. I have installed datalog several times on my laptop but the problems still exist. Can't auto update and can't create new log. I even install datalog on another computer but still the same problem.

Ps. I download the datalog program from tusa.com.

Thank you!

We have no issues with the DataLog software on the supported OS versions. Please make sure you have installed the correct version for your OS and consult the HELP section in the DataLog application. Unfortunately, we are not able to offer windows and software installation support.

Back
Top Bottom