IQ900 dive date issue

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Peretz

New
Reaction score
Hello friends! I've bought a new Tusa IQ-900 computer and after making some dives found a strange thing: my dives are outdated for 1 day. For example I had 2 dives March 8, but in the computer log they showed as made on March 7 and so on. Possibly, this issue started then the alter time was selected (+4 hours), because before all was ok for 4 dives. Now I switched time to main again and tomorrow will check the log behavior. Netherless, did someone noticed such a thing and maybe have a reciept how to avoid this issue? Firmware version is 1H. Thanks in advance.

Switching back to main time resulted in correct dive date but wrong dive time, of corse. Now use main time setted to local and alter time setted to home... not the best way to solve the problem. Certainly some kind of bug.
Also have a problem with the volume of audio signals- they are hard to be heard even on the surface. Thinking about visiting local repare center...

I have the same issue. Date and time are correct. I have set my main time to the local time here instead of using ALT time and all works fine.

This bug makes Alt time useless. Very sad, the feature itself is really good.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom