Is Antares dryglove system only option for Aqualung Fusion Drysauit SLT?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Explain what? That is, what, specifically, would you like me to explain?

OK, found a Si-tec non-Antares hard oval ring with glove inserted in flexible SS ring that I used to used to press-fit into SS zip-rings. Sooo, it looks like you just need to find oval non-Antares oval hard rings.
explaining this...im confused here? I actually own the hard Sitech rings that go into wrist seals that are glued on a drysuit.

Nevermind.. I see you want to keep the SLT system..

OK, just looked at Antares rings. Sorry about the convolution, been a long time since I fooled with them.

The simplest way to use the Antares system without breakage is to install them and never take them off. Another way, if you break a tab, is to use the middle ring only by folding over the open end of the Atlas glove so that the inner cloth is covered by the blue rubber (creating a rubber to plastic seal inside and out) and installing in the suit side. Again, leave it on as long as it isn't leaking. Hope this is better.

Last edited:
Suit-side Antares ring press-fit into zip-ring:

285836-2c083ab3cc309ee53ba946af9938f8a2.jpg

Last edited:
Two different ways to mount Antares rings and gloves without the fragile removable ring:

285837-95a9d14280a338aadc111f46fcc435db.jpg

Waterproof ultima dryglove systems are a replacement for the Anteres Oval system.

There are also dryglove systems that you can attach directly to the seals (I use extra long ones for this) with the rings. Kubi makes them, and also Scuba Force (which is what i use):
Thenar Drysuitgloves
KUBIstore.com

Back
Top Bottom