Is Anyone Willing To Help - Sunday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Awesome. Simply awesome!
I hope the diving will give you back some strength in the long run. Looking at your diving history, I wouldn't be surprised if someday you will be taking other people into the underwater world, showing them that many limitations on land don't exist anymore underwater....

I had plans to train to do that some time ago, but timing to take a course hadn't worked out...now, I will have been on both sides of the fence! I have to wait until I can walk fully I think before I could be acceptable as an instructor...and I'd need to be a little stronger too....perhaps it's just a matter of time!

Inspiring! Makes my personal limitations look like excuses. Happy diving!

Congratulations! I can tell others here from personal experience that coming back after an illness that makes you doubt you will ever dive again is wonderful.

I am so glad you were able to come back! I hope people reading your story will be motivated to do it, too, when they can.

Thank you Admikar, we all have our own journeys in life, mine has been a tad "challenging", but I'm a stronger and better person for it <3

Congratulations! I can tell others here from personal experience that coming back after an illness that makes you doubt you will ever dive again is wonderful.

I am so glad you were able to come back! I hope people reading your story will be motivated to do it, too, when they can.

Thank you TrimixToo :) it's taken me finding ketones (a supplement), and a lot of sheer determination to get this far. I still have a long road to recovery, but I'm excited about this journey. It's one I know I can win! <3

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom