Is Dacor dead?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Perhaps as a goodwill gesture Mares could release the release the regulator schematics and a list of of compatable parts, so shops or users could rebuild them.

ams511:
Perhaps as a goodwill gesture Mares could release the release the regulator schematics and a list of of compatable parts, so shops or users could rebuild them.
check ebay ..... I have purchased several old Dacor service manuals that show the schematics and list some parts sizes (O-rings, diaphrams, ect).

scubapro50:
check ebay ..... I have purchased several old Dacor service manuals that show the schematics and list some parts sizes (O-rings, diaphrams, ect).

Thanks Scubapro50, Actually I will probably just ebay the reg. I have an old pacer xle I bought while on a dive trip to replace an octo that I had problems with. It is funny, because it is the only piece of scuba equipment I have that I don't have a receipt for. lol

ams511:
Perhaps as a goodwill gesture Mares could release the release the regulator schematics and a list of of compatable parts, so shops or users could rebuild them.[/QUO

When ever requested, we proivde what we have. I am not sure what of the older models is in our files, but what is there is not classified:)

Phil

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom