Is Deep Sea Supply out of business

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

@couv Aha! I should have known he had other business going on, since he is a fairly industrious guy to just stop building stuff.
But why just stop SCUBA side of business? We are not any worse than other customers he faces. I have had many sales of technical equipment jobs, and there’s are always a few cranks salted in amongst every industry’s community. Tobin should come back for the comic relief, if for no other reason.

You all are too harsh.

Tobin's attitude is what drove him to create the products. And his products are excellent down to the D-rings and the belt slides. I just bought a new wing from the new SB darling and was disappointed with the quality right out of the box.

MY whole family dives DSS rigs including my daughter who did her OW in one. Diving is worse off if Tobin decides not to return.

You all are too harsh.

Tobin's attitude is what drove him to create the products. And his products are excellent down to the D-rings and the belt slides. I just bought a new wing from the new SB darling and was disappointed with the quality right out of the box.

MY whole family dives DSS rigs including my daughter who did her OW in one. Diving is worse off if Tobin decides not to return.
The very fact that there are multiple threads like this speaks to the honor and value that Scubaboard shines on "Our Tobin" . In fact if he doesn't come back I could forsee a deputation of Scuba fans going out to his High Desert Hermitage to implore him to reconsider, and hopefully, he likes us just enough to not "Release the Hounds"

You all are too harsh.

Who is the new SB "Darling"? I didn't know that Shearwater made a BC.

In fact if he doesn't come back I could forsee a deputation of Scuba fans going out to his High Desert Hermitage to implore him to reconsider, and hopefully, he likes us just enough to not "Release the Hounds"

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom