Is It me Or has SB Gotten very Segregated?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

edit: oh, and that was the tradtional chinese CHRISTMAS dinner btw
Oh that's right. You'll have to send your mum to PPD for Chrissy the year year I make it there. :rofl3:

Catherine... getting back to the original subject... perhaps it's just that its winter and many are out skiing instead of diving. Heck, hasn't been much diving going on here and we are a year-round diving destination. You have it much nicer there in Hawaii.

no offense, but most of the people who annoyed the crap out of me on here have gone to those boards, and i say good riddance

i'm sure the feeling is mutual, so no need for me to annoy them in their new stomping grounds

i think it worked out best for everyone, and that is not at all a bad thing

now, i have a list around here somewhere of other people who should follow suit ... let's see.. hmm...

Pilot FIsh

let's see...

Pilot Fish

hmmm....

PIlot Fish

:D

You forgot a few ... like Zendiving - The Way Scuba Diving Should Be Done / for example ... and actually, most of the folks who hang out at those boards also continue to hang out here too.

Didn't realize it was supposed to be a mutually exclusive thing ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

When an internet discussion board gets as ginormous as this one, the new forum filters become godsends.

If winter has dampened user participation in certain forums, it's easy enough to change your filter settings and *widen the scope*.

Catherine, how can there be segregation when so many of us have met, dived, slept with (in the same house kinda way) and dine with other SB'ers .

Umm...because I can't get into the Pub. am I dumb?

and I have an unhealthy desire to get smacked around.

and it seems a little too peaceful.

But, not enough for me to go look for *those Mods* *over there" the ones Andy was not jokin about. (if I was to guess)

I did lose my peep hole into the backroom, oh well. I should not be peeping in there anyway, it just made me upset. Snooping is never a good thing.

Almity, it is not segregated---I just cannot navigate. maybe my *PM links* have dried up? yea, that must be it.

Umm...because I can't get into the Pub. am I dumb?
Catherine.....the Pub is a hidden subforum of the Surface Interval - you need to opt in to the "Surface Interval" first......and then to the "Regulars" group. The Regulars group doesn't show up until you've already joined the SI.

thank you my friend.

are we allowed to talk whale in there or no?

and I hope I can ask you Japanese questions too. I have one about business cards....

thank you my friend.

are we allowed to talk whale in there or no?

and I hope I can ask you Japanese questions too. I have one about business cards....
There isn't much restriction at all qua topic in there. As long as it stays reasonably civil, and the girls keep their bits covered! :D

lol

any go go clubs?

I am in the SI group already on my group pref page, I don't see the Pub. It is certainly hidden from me.

Back
Top Bottom