Is OMS the same as Halcyon?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Of course, you could also ditch those heavy-ass Jet fins and get some Deep6 Eddy fins, if you don't want your feet sinking... :wink:

I have Eddy fins in L and XL you can try, too...

(if you already switched to lighter fins, then never mind...)

HAHA! I love those jet fins. I tried my Dive Rite Wing with Eddy Fins and it was much easier to be in trim than the Jets so they may be my new favorite. Id love to try the Oxycheq 55 and if it works well then Ill buy it.

I love those jet fins.
Me, too. In a drysuit, having some seriously negative fins is just great. No matter other issues with Jets (and IMNSHO, there are a couple).

HAHA! I love those jet fins. I tried my Dive Rite Wing with Eddy Fins and it was much easier to be in trim than the Jets so they may be my new favorite. Id love to try the Oxycheq 55 and if it works well then Ill buy it.

Sure. Any time. I'm leaving Sun morning for the Wreck Shark Shootout. Gone for a week. If you want to grab the wing before then, let me know when you want to swing by and you can just take it.

Back
Top Bottom