Is something wrong with me?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiverG

Reached My 2nd Goal!
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Normally once I finalies a trip to Cozumel I start getting excited especially the closer we get. It's been about 5 weeks since I finalized my plans for a trip during Carnival. Normally I spend lots of time researching hotels and restaurants I want to go to, but not this time. Maybe its because I'm staying with my friend at her condo. What can I do to get my Cozumel fever back? I know it will not be a problem once I get there, but dang I would like to feel some excitement before then.

I used to print off a calendar, and mark off the days... and also have a little "going away" party for myself. :)

Watch "Against All Odds." If Rachel Ward can't get you interested you might see a shrink.

Get on the Feb thread, sign up for the party and the rest will come.
I'm so far behind on that thread. I see you posted a party for February 8. I arrive on the 9th. I see another gathering for the end of the month. Are there any others that I missed?

---------- Post added January 20th, 2013 at 11:09 PM ----------

Watch "Against All Odds." If Rachel Ward can't get you interested you might see a shrink.
Actually, I could use watching a couple of classics that I never get tired of watching. Audry Hepburn in Roman Holiday and John Wayne in The Quiet Man.

I'm so far behind on that thread. I see you posted a party for February 8. I arrive on the 9th. I see another gathering for the end of the month. Are there any others that I missed?

Oh, dear. Well maybe we can schedule a second one for you?

John Wayne in The Quiet Man.

Well now you're talking. Maureen Ohara..... She was a tie for Susanita's pic for the party.

Reactions: Jax
Oh, dear. Well maybe we can schedule a second one for you?

Well now you're talking. Maureen Ohara..... She was a tie for Susanita's pic for the party.

Hey if a schedule gathering happens when I'm there thats ok if not thats ok to. Maureen sure did portray a little fiery lass in that one.

Re getting the Coz fever - I seem to stay at the same place every time, so not a lot of drama there for me either. I usually fly into Cancun so I've mixed it up by staying in Playa or Isla Mujeres for a couple days on the way to the island... and the research that entails. What also gets me going is packing, getting the dive gear out, thinking about what I'll be doing and what I want to bring along. The SCC web cam is def a good idea! I think as your departure date gets closer you will start feeling the fever. Have a great trip!

Back
Top Bottom