Is The Gallery Down?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Padipro

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I just spent the last hour trying to up load a several pictures and only managed to get two to actually upload. I kept getting the message that the page could not be displayed and I'd have to start all over again.

What's up with this? Is it something I'm doing or is there a problem with the site?

The gallery should be up and working fine, I can't seem to duplciate any problems myself. You may be uploading images that are causing your browser to time out as they are too big and take too long to upload. Try reducing the images to a smaller size then uploading them.

Hum, I've got cable internet so it shouldn't be the upload speed. I'll try it again.

Thanks

Standard php on http has a limit of 2megs or so for uploads so if you're files are larger then that it will probably time out regardless.

I just uploaded three on dial-up and they went fine.

Back
Top Bottom