Is there a DIR recommendation on securing camera?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I like to have a bolt snap on the camera to the left chest D-ring, and one bolt snap in a piece of bungee to the left hip D-ring. just to keep it from hanging down.

I like to have a bolt snap on the camera to the left chest D-ring, and one bolt snap in a piece of bungee to the left hip D-ring. just to keep it from hanging down.
As I am reading all the recommendations, I am also thinking to use left hip D ring and crotch D ring to secure the tray. What you think?

I thought that GUE would tell you to leave the camera on the boat.:eek:
Cheers
Bill

Well.... How would you document your exploration?
Actually... GUE specifically deals with use of camera in their Documentation class. Very useful.

Well.... How would you document your exploration?
Actually... GUE specifically deals with use of camera in their Documentation class. Very useful.
I looked up their website. Didn't find anything that talks about camera set up. But to be fair they didn't call themselves GUED ;-)

DIR= Doing it Relaxed; Bolt snap to left D-ring and another one to the housing. Not that tough.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom