Is there a way Cozumel's local SBers can participate (diving or not)?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

deborahdelamar

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Some very active Scubaboard members live on the island and I (for one) would enjoy meeting all of you invaders -- put names & faces to those I've corresponded with on the Cozumel forum. Other than hanging out at the hotel pool if management will allow, is there a way?

Sorry, I don't know the answer to your question, but I come with love and am definately up for grabbing drinks at a local bar!! Putting names and faces to avatars and usernames, and making new friends is definately one of the things I'm most excited for! ...Besides, we're INVADING YOUR island!! The least I could do is say hi!!

Some very active Scubaboard members live on the island and I (for one) would enjoy meeting all of you invaders -- put names & faces to those I've corresponded with on the Cozumel forum. Other than hanging out at the hotel pool if management will allow, is there a way?

These issues are getting handeled on a case by case basis. PM me for details.
I am closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom