Is this a bastard force fin?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Stop. Now. (Unless you can get me a pair. XL or 2XL).
IMG_0722.JPG

Ask and you shall receive , XXL Amber / XL Emerald Green Pro Tan Deltas

@KWS patents are a limited duration monopoly granted as a social contract to encourage innovation. they are not intended to be perpetual monopolies.

Yes, Real Force Fins are expensive and because they are different, require a “kick learning curve” to maximize their efficiency. Most divers at first feel like they are going nowhere because of how easy they kick. Only after you look at the bottom and realize how much distance you are covering do you appreciate the real performance and how the combination of shape AND material work together.

Indeed and hear say can act as a very bad deterrent. A couple of buddies of mine asked to try me Force Fin Pros, I was happy to oblige. Both of them find the fins unspeakable, without even considering that the problem was not in the fins but in the way they kicked (both are used to heavy jet fins likes). A newbie asked then to try them, he had no opinion about the fins and tried them for a bit. He was amazed... only because he was broader minded...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom