Is this real?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lisamariewillbe

Registered
Reaction score
I am not a SCUBA diver hell I dont even know how to swim yet, I am a skydiver and am in need of some clerification from the people who might know more about this. In our forums someone posted the following photo and many are stating that they feel it is real. One even remarked that it was in fact part of south african research.

Here is a direct link to the thread with the picture attached.

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/for...view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread

(I cant figure out how to add pics to this site

Thank you for your time

welcome to scuba board
First get good scuba instructor

LOL I am scared to DEATH of the ocean, I am just fasinated by sharks and believe that photo the skydiver posted is fake... I am bound and determined to find the truth.... As long as it doesnt mean I have to make a dive heheheee

Its possible but Great Whites aren't very tropical sharks for the most part and that picture looks very tropical in the background. It also doesn't look like a Great White anyway. I vote No, its photoshop.

lisamariewillbe:
LOL I am scared to DEATH of the ocean,
What....you jump out of perfectly well functioning airplanes and you are frightened to dive? :D Takes all sorts I guess!

here's the pic:

gforum.cgi

Dont get me wrong, if I knew how to swim and it was cheap and I was promised to see a shark I would overcome the fear, but thats a lot of ifs, and I am sure you all can understand the obsession of an extreme sport and its costs... last thing I need is another addiction...

Also it is a fable that they are perfectly good airplanes... there really is no such thing... all airplanes are just looking for a spot to have a accident

undecided, is that even a great white??? and that water is awfull clear to be anything but tropical?? hmmm....... even the channel islands area isnt that clear from the surface!!! maybe a scandeles picture lol!!!

Thats what I think, apperently a skydiver/scuba diver says it is well known to all scuba divers that it is real and was a research project... I called bull****, but I have no way of proving it

Back
Top Bottom