Is this real?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Peter Benchley came face to face with a Great White Shark in the Caribbean, at which point the shark promptly defecated all over him (true story!).

DavidPT40:
at which point the shark promptly defecated all over him (true story!).

everybody's a critic...

eyebrow

This is what we are all talking about right?

sharkkayak.jpg

yup

That picture is real...I've seen 3 other pics from the same scene but just in different shots and angles. That's real man

DiverBuoy:
This is what we are all talking about right?

sharkkayak.jpg

As you can see the host site didn't like all the hits scubaboard was causing against their server so they replaced the shark and kayak JPG image with this tongue sticking out green face image. I always love when sites pull this kind of thing ... like it will reduce traffic on their site anyway.

Diver Dennis:
When people used to ask me that Kim I always said, "there are no perfectly good airplanes." It's true...:D
I have over 10,000 hours in airplanes and no major malfunction and no desire to jump out of one. Maybe one day I will get one tenth that many dives in. I am working on it. Only 9960 more to go. :)

Willie

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom