DIR- Generic Is this sub-forum still active?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Adobo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
This used to be one of the busier sub forums. Anyone still watching for new posts?

I think people still watch. With a more general mainstream familiarity of dir principles and configurations, whether knowingly or other, traffic here is a lot less than it used to be.

I think it’s opt in, which really lowers the traffic. Wish it wasn’t, it’s good to be able to talk with folks curious about the methods and debate their merits.

I think it’s opt in, which really lowers the traffic. Wish it wasn’t, it’s good to be able to talk with folks curious about the methods and debate their merits.

I think it might have been opt-in due to trolling back in the day, like in some other opt-in areas. But yeah, times have changed...

/watching :coffee:

Haha. A few of the same old "faces". Glad you guys/gals are still around.

On the opt in thing - I wonder if they can revisit that. I know things were super contentions back in the day particularly around the "DIR" moniker. Though I have been out of the scene for a while, I suspect either people don't know about this stuff or don't care anymore.

I'd be surprised if anymore poo flinging threads would erupt for this topic these days.

I think people still watch. With a more general mainstream familiarity of dir principles and configurations, whether knowingly or other, traffic here is a lot less than it used to be.
So sad, some of us gave up arguing with muppets and the rubber necking train wreck factor went down :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom