Is trying to buy a course representative of it?!?!?!?!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

.....One suggestion. I enrolled sometime back in the VT3 class via a 'hot deals' special or some such posted here on ScubaBoard.com, and didn't have to go through much to do it. And some people can use the Activation Code approach. Would it be possible to make it where individuals can quickly log on and buy an activation code to send as a gift to somebody?

I'm thinking a dive computer training course could make a nice gift, if it were easy to purchase and send to the recipient. They're not expensive, and could be helpful......

I like this :D

We had already other users suggesting the idea of creating "Gift Cards" for our bubble credits .... we could certainly create something similar for the online classes.

Added this to my (very long) to-do list.

Alberto (aka eDiver)

We just added the "Enroll Now" button; when the user clicks on it, he/she will be taken to the enrollment screen.

dct_enrollnow_button.jpg

One more thing ..... thank You drrich2 for bringing this issue to my attention. Let me know which online class would you like to take next: it is on me :)

Back
Top Bottom