Is VDH Done...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

After reading Bryan’s responses it would be logical to either rename or delete this thread.
All advertising is good advertising. I never knew there was a VDH supplier before now, and now I have a man crush.

All advertising is good advertising.
Not talking about you is worse than talking crap about you. :D :D :D

All advertising is good advertising. I never knew there was a VDH supplier before now, and now I have a man crush.
As long as you don't need anything other than a kiss...you may be alright...

Please run this thread to 50 pages....Google Analytics shows a 4% increase in website hits since it started.

Right now I will set by the pool, have a cold one or two, pet the cat and continue to watch. Comedy gold I tell ya!

Please run this thread to 50 pages....Google Analytics shows a 4% increase in website hits since it started.

Right now I will set by the pool, have a cold one or two, pet the cat and continue to watch. Comedy gold I tell ya!

4% increase in web hits...too bad your shelves are empty...just think if everyone of these additional 4% wanted to buy something you don't have in stock...and you've got time to drink beer and pet cats...

While your getting your beer...how about putting my Kraken in queue...black hoses...DSV...DIN fitting...please make sure the mouth-piece isn't covered in cat hair...

that is...unless you're no longer in business...laugh while you can...

from they way things appear to be going...he did me a favor...
Maybe he did himself a favor. I heard rumors that some peeps could never seem to get a spot on the Spree. They called and called and called and wouldn't you know it? They were always, always full. I'm not saying that's what's happening here, but I'm thinking that's what has @Wookie so happy about this exchange. Sometimes it's hard to buy that stairway to heaven! :D :D :D

Maybe he did himself a favor. I heard rumors that some peeps could never seem to get a spot on the Spree. They called and called and called and wouldn't you know it? They were always, always full. I'm not saying that's what's happening here, but I'm thinking that's what has @Wookie so happy about this exchange. Sometimes it's hard to buy that stairway to heaven! :D :D :D

...Not so...in order to buy a stairway to heaven...someone has to have a stairway for sale...you can't sell a stairway of you have no stock...you just go drink beer and pet cats...and think it's all a big joke...if laughing was money...his till would be full...

Wasn't it you that told me about trying to get satisfaction arguing with farm animals...I've never met Bryan...does he have a ring in his nose...

Sorry I was gone for a while but I have been busy getting my disguise together and scurrying around my empty shelves trying to gather any scraps that are left of my now defunkt business. Hopefully I can sell these remaining hose clamps and snorkel keepers after I get to a yet undisclosed location and set up another fraudulent business. But trust me if you see VDH at another address its NOT ME and completely trustworthy I promise, pinky swear.

Let

Back
Top Bottom